Divine LORD GANESHA Rakhi with KEYCHAIN
- 👉 Materials: Minakari| Type: Thread & Contents: Rakhi, KEYCHAIN, Mitha Gift, Roli & chaval And Greeting Card
- 🐼 Here we have a premium sterling rakhi in LORD GANESHA design for your brother. This Rakhi will adorn your brother’s wrist and grab everyone’s attention. Without any delay.
- 👏 Bring prosperity and good fortune by embellishing your brother wrist with this auspicious designer rakhi. This Devotional Lord Ganesha Rakhi gives a divine look. This rakhi is believed to guide you towards prosperity. Let your brother feel the affection poured into this auspiciously stunning rakhi.
- The Key chain is vibrantly printed with Sublimation process to ensure the highest quality display of any content. Our premium keychains make great gifts for all those special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, promotions, retirements or other lifestyle special events.And This Keychain Is Only For Raksha Bandhan.
- 🤝 Celebrate Loving Bonds With SONAJURI ARTS – Invite those you love and give them small traditional gifts from SONAJURI ARTS – a brand routed in Indian culture and sweets to express your affection and gratitude.
- 💛 Closure: Tie-Ups| Sustainable: Regular | Dimensions: 33.03 cm
- 🍫 A string of love, meticulously designed by our kaarigars. Handcrafted designer threads to convey your bond of affection this Rakshabandhan. Traditional or modern, glam or subdued, with the quirks of love & war, each design by Sonajuri Arts brings the goodness of the bond between the siblings.
RAKSHA BANDHAN – bond of protection. The bonding between a brother and a sister is simply unique and is beyond description in words. Relationship between siblings is extraordinary and is given importance in every part of the world. However, when it comes to India, the relationship becomes all the more important as there is a festival called “Raksha Bandhan” dedicated for the sibling love. Festival is also called Rakhi Purnima. There are many other festivals that are celebrated on this day by the different communities in India such as people in south celebrate Rakhi Purnima as Avani Avattam, and in some regions of North India, this day is celebrated as Kajari Purnima. So, when thinking of the best Spiritual Divine DESIGNER Rakhi for your brother, friend, jiju, bhaiya then just go with Sonajuri Arts Rakhis.