Shipping & Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with each and every purchase. We believe that the creation of a bridge between consumers and ground-level artisans and craftsmen depends on high-quality products and extraordinary customer service.
Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase or gift, under certain circumstances, you can return/exchange the product within 10 days from the date of delivery, but under the condition that www.sonajuriarts.com customer service is intimated by email or otherwise within 48 hours of delivery of the goods to your address.
You can call us on Tel: +91-8171166166 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Please mention your order number in the subject line to help us quickly process your returns. In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, you should email us a photo of the damaged product. You may communicate to us by email, or otherwise, about any damaged items in your shipment within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Using the shipping carrier most convenient to you, please return the package within 10 days from receipt of the product to the following address:
BF-238, Sector 1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal, India – 700064
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR REFUND POLICY
Note: It is requested to the customer that while opening the package of the item purchased from sonajuriarts.com against the order, a video of the opening of the package may please be taken. This is to be done, so that if the item comes out damaged, the claim of the customer for the damage can be verified for its genuinity and also there is no ambiguity in case of any dispute. No offence is meant to our esteemed customer, but this is done to honour our relation as ” CUSTOMER IS PRIME TO US”.
- Genuine sizing issues – only for unused garments with tags. Please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Genuine quality issues – please provide us the details of the issues in quality in your first communication to us.
- Packages lost in transit
- In case www.sonajuriarts.com discovers any mispricing in its online catalogue and the price charged to you is higher than the actual price
- In case www.sonajuriarts.com discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
In all cases, refunds can only be granted if a request for a refund been put in within 48 hours of delivery of the product.
Before you return a www.sonajuriarts.com product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in rural India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other.
Since each product is handcrafted and unique in its own way, an irregular weave or print or a stitch shall not be considered as a defect. Handloom by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
In spite of these variables, www.sonajuriarts.com stands behind the quality of our products and, if there are any other cases, where you are unsatisfied by the product delivered to you, please communicate to us the reason for your dissatisfaction within 48 hours of receiving the product, and we shall endeavour to answer your complaints at the earliest, and, if required, provide you a refund on any such product. However, www.sonajuriarts.com reserves the right to provide refunds to customers on complaints, which do not come under the criteria for refunds listed above.
We will be happy to replace any damaged / incorrect items, assuming a comparable replacement is available, or provide you with a full refund, including delivery charges, if any, on originally shipping the product to you. However, no refunds will be provided for any costs associated with shipping any products by the customers back to us except where www.sonajuriarts.com has erroneously sent you a wrong item / colour / size.
Any products that might be missing from your order will be shipped as soon as possible at no additional charge to you.
Strictly, no refunds will be given in the following cases:
- In case of minor design and color variations. With handloom products, there will always be some variation between products.
- The incorrect or outdated delivery address provided by the customer.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- On three failed delivery attempts by the courier.
- If the package is refused by recipient.
- If the products returned are in a used or damaged condition.
- Refunds will not be issued if the returned products have been damaged or altered in any way before arriving at our above-mentioned return location.
- No refunds will be provided if the www.sonajuriarts.com customer service is not intimated by email or otherwise within 48 hours of delivery of the goods to your address about the customer’s desire to seek a refund/replacement. Further, no refunds will be available if the product is returned to our above address after the 30-day returns period has expired.
Please ensure that the returned merchandise is unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and is in a saleable condition. We request you to maintain the original packaging of the items to be returned, including the Sonajuri Arts House tags.
Please ensure that all the returned items are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. After the receipt of the item(s), your request for refunds would be processed. Upon receipt of your refund/return, we will issue a credit to your card used for the original transaction, for the cost of the item including taxes, and delivery charges if any.
In the case of refunds, banks normally take 7-10 business days to process a refund once it has been initiated from our end.
For Razor Pay: Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking or PayPal Transactions:
Upon receipt of your refund / return, we will issue a credit to your card used for the original transaction, for the cost of the item including taxes, and delivery charges if any. As the charge on your credit card / PayPal account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment, we will provide a refund into the original mode of payment. If applicable, refunds would be made for the cost of the goods (including taxes, and delivery charges on the original purchase) to the credit/debit card used for the online transaction.
Note: Refunds will only be made after we have received the returned shipment except if the package has been lost in transit.