As, Sonajuri Arts’ vision is to create a bigger picture of art, than what exists today, we are coming up with an exciting art contest for you. Block your dates from 2nd week of August, and participate. Participants can be of any age group, as there is no bar. You just need to have that zeal within you. Read more, how to participate, what will be the prizes and benefits of this art contest participation.
Participation is the key to self development and empowerment
We are extremely excited to share with you that, SONAJURIARTS & UMA DREAM FOUNDATION together are coming up with a FREE ART Contest giving certificates and Cash voucher/ Gift card.
Key Highlights of the Art Contest
- Contest Date – 2nd week of August (tentative)
- Contest Timing – Take your time
- Duration – 1 week
- Subject / Category – Pencil Sketch & Charcoal Sketch
- Age criteria – 12+ onwards
- Mode of submission – Registration with form fill-up (https://sonajuriarts.com/ )
Benefits of the Art Contest
- All participants will get certified certificates from the behalf of Sonajuri Arts and UMA Foundation
- Opportunity to join Sonajuri Arts community
- Boost your learning and career growths and opportunities
- First 3 winners will get a chance to feature their arts on Sonajuri Arts social media platforms and will get a Cash voucher/ Gift card.
How to participate in the Art Contest
Keep yourself updated through our social media, we will be continuously updating the date from when it Is starting. As soon as we announce the date, you can start sketching and then can submit the sketch by attaching it to the mail. Very easy participation format indeed.
What Sonajuri Arts does
Sonajuri Arts was created to uplift the artisans and their families, especially the primary health and education of their children. Our vision is to create a bigger picture of art, than what exists today.
It’s for all the unparalleled and unmatched creativity of the simple artisans of Rural India, who have been quietly perfecting their art and creativity for centuries. Our budding artists are into abstract arts, pop arts, wall arts, acrylic paint art, watercolor, oil painting, sculpture art, jewelry making, handloom saree making art, and lots more.
We have a group of budding artists who are creating wonders with each passing day :
- Lopamudra Saha: an enthralling photographer and sketch artist
- Debjani Roy: an artistic painter and sketch artist
- Mahua Bose : a precise sketch artist
- Souravi Das : a talented painting artist
- Mangaldip Das : a passionate photographer and painter
These budding artist of team Sonajuri Arts will has exhibited their artworks and paintings at the exhibition hall, “Daughtor” near Salt Lake City Center I from 06 April 2021 to 12 April 2021.
Also Sonajuri Arts has created it’s very own 3D Art Gallery by the name “Inspirations & Aspirations”, where any artist can showcase their art and Sonajuri will make it popular in the outer market area, while supporting them. Anyone can buy any paintings from there if they like it.
In case if you can’t visit the art gallery, click on the link http://bit.ly/inspirations-and-aspirations
NOW IF ART IS YOUR PASSION, IT’S TIME TO SHOW YOUR ART TO THE WORLD
We keep on mentoring them to innovate and create relevant designed traditional, trendy and culture-based products that match the changing tastes, needs and modern preferences, of the audience to help them hit the wider markets.
As we know, India is already a hub of arts and crafts for centuries, and to preserve those and spread those is what Sonajuri Arts believe in.