Terms of Services
- www.sonajuriarts.com website (“Website”) is an Internet-based content and e-commerce portal owned and operated by Sonajuri Arts Proprietory, a company incorporated under the laws of India.
- Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions, and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. www.sonajuriarts.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
- Products made available for sale on the Website may not always be in the physical possession of Sonajuri Arts and may be physically located anywhere in the world.
- All products made available for sale on the Website will be sold at the price listed and no discounts will be granted to the Buyer (unless as per the Discounts and Promotions offered by us).
- The price of a product, as listed on the site, includes applicable duties and taxes as per Indian law. However, packaging, shipping, and handling are not included in this price and will be charged as applicable and would depend on the physical location of the product as well as the shipping address provided by the Buyer.
- The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of any Product.
- The Buyer agrees that the Buyer is liable for any additional duties and taxes that might be applicable on the purchase as per clause above and such charges shall be payable in addition to the price of the Product.
- All invoices will be raised by Sonajuri Arts based on the registration information provided by the Buyer at the time of finalizing a purchase.
- Sonajuri Arts shall reserve the right to cancel any order placed on the website www.sonajuriarts.com, at any time prior to the delivery of the Product, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Sonajuri Arts shall assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur in the description, pricing, or other content related to a product.
- All foreign currency exchange rates for the purchase are taken at prevailing exchange rates. The prices for every individual product have been ’rounded off’ for ease of reference and do not necessarily reflect the exact exchange rate that will be used for the calculation of the invoiced price.
- The Buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to Sonajuri Arts immediately. Sonajuri Arts are entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications, or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or canceled where Sonajuri Arts form a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate. However, such registration will be restored immediately on the buyer furnishing information to the satisfaction of Sonajuri Arts.
- The buyer shall agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, the buyer will warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR REFUND
Note: It is requested to the customer that while opening the package of the item purchased from sonajuriarts.com against the order, a video of the opening of the package may please be taken. This is to be done, so that if the item comes out damaged, the claim of the customer for the damage can be verified for its genuinity and also there is no ambiguity in case of any dispute. No offence is meant to our esteemed customer, but this is done to honour our relation as ” CUSTOMER IS PRIME TO US”.
INTERPRETATION OF NUMBERS AND GENDERSThe Terms herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words “include”, “includes” and “including” shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase “without limitation”. Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms “herein”, “hereof”, “hereto”, “hereunder” and words of similar import refer to the Terms as a whole.
USER WARRANTY AND REPRESENTATIONThe user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights, or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by www.sonajuriarts.com or Sonajuri Arts.
EXACTNESS NOT GUARANTEEDAll the products are handcrafted and the product shipped to you may have a small variation. We will not be able to guarantee the exactness of the product with respect to the representation on the website via images/videos. www.sonajuriarts.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final customized Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Alterations to certain aspects of your custom product order such as the merchandise brand, size, color, print process used, print size, print color, etc., may be required due to limitations caused by available product, available production materials, production equipment capabilities, as well as limitations caused by the quality or type of your submitted product.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITESThe Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of www.sonajuriarts.com or the Website, and www.sonajuriarts.com is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. www.sonajuriarts.com is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. www.sonajuriarts.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by www.sonajuriarts.com of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
HEADINGSThe headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent, or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USEAs a condition of your use of the Sites, you warrant to Sonajuri Arts that you will not use the Sites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Sites in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Sites or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Sites. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Sites.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND WASH CAREAll of www.sonajuriarts.com’s products are handcrafted using the finest natural fibers. The subtle variations in color, texture, and finish are intrinsic to hand made products. Our products involve crafts-based traditions of hand spinning, dying, weaving, woodblock printing, and embroidery. We use both vegetable dyes and commercial dyes with the goal of minimizing our impact on the environment while striving for the best color properties. An irregular weave or print is not a defect – handloom by definition means uncertainty when it comes to uniformity. Colors: The colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We promise to do our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this Web site. Reds and blues tend to run. Please always wash like colors together and dry inside out in the shade. Silk products must only be dry cleaned
TERMINATION / ACCESS RESTRICTION
- www.sonajuriarts.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached a term of these Terms.
- These Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until www.sonajuriarts.com chooses to terminate them.
- If you or www.sonajuriarts.com terminates your use of the Website or any Service, www.sonajuriarts.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service. and www.sonajuriarts.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- You shall be liable to pay for any service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination of the transaction by either party whatsoever.